Monday 9 January 2012

THESE ARE MY OWN EXPERIMENTS AND SAMPLES I TRIED ON MY TWIN. AS I AM INCLUDING THIS ON MY MODELS IN MY MAGAZINE, WHICH GIVES A FUNKY TWIST AS THE GENRE OF MY MAGAZINE IS FUNKY+ R&B+ HIP HOP

RAINBOW EYESHADOW.

CLOSE UP VIEWS ON THE EYESHADOW


FREEZES FOR MY MAGAZINE. WHICH FALLS UNDER THE CATEGORY OF HIP + R&B







THESE ARE A VARIETY OF DIFFERENT POSES I HAD TOLD HER TO GET INTO. I TOOK A COUPLE OF PHOTO'S SO I CAN NARROW IT DOWN WHEN IT COMES TO THE BEST ONE FOR MY MAGAZINE

The unexpected


The layout of my magazine the “unexpected” is Showing that my magazine is unexpected and different.  Front cover page is going to be of my cousin posing in a devious way showing that teenagers can let their guards down. The masthead is going to be slanted as this is indicating difference. I am going to expose my
  -Technique I could use to apply the eye shadow is stick on eye shadow.







this is something similar to what I am going to do as I am going for a rainbow effect
Contents page is going to be of my twin doing an invert (street dancing pose). My twin is going to do an invert in front of a brick to give an urban look.

No comments:

Post a Comment